I’m looking at this week and seeing obstacles to my usual goals. I will post what I hope to accomplish and go from there
1. Write 3-5 devotions
2. Continue edits and revisions on Three Crosses.
3. If I get more chapters for 12 Pillars I will continue with the edits for that. 4. One of the reasons I am struggling with this weeks list is that tomorrow I am going in to work with the fourth graders on writing stories. I am going to be doing plotting with them. I don’t know how long I’ll be there or how many more trips the teacher will want me to make. It’s something I want to do, but it will take some readjustments to my writing schedule to accomodate it.
5. I will do my Writing the Psalms homework on time this week.
6. Brainstorm 9 Dragons, the next book in my 12 Pillars trilogy.
7. Brainstorm Bjorn’s Revenge the second book in my Myrria’s Legacy series.
Sheww that seems like a lot. We’ll see where God takes me.
One thing I forgot to mention: I started the process of getting my ebook Women of the Bible: A Study into print at CreateSpace. I am hoping by the end of the week to have completed that process and then I will decide which if any sales avenues I want to take with it.
Oops I almost forgot Katie and I started WeightWatchers last week, so I’m planning on getting it really going this week along with getting a couple days workout at the gym. The food part will be easier than the gym part.
All For the Glory of God